Each term we offer different parenting programs.
Please call us on 9636 8437 to register your interest in an upcoming course.
Term 1, 2018
The Incredible Years
A twelve-session parenting group for mums, dads and carers of school age children.
Would you like to:
- Have better relationships with your children?
- Discipline more positively and effectively?
- Feel more confident as a parent?
The Incredible Years is an award-winning, internationally recognised parenting program that can provide you with strategies to:
- Build positive relationships with your children
- Encourage desirable behaviour
- Manage unwanted, challenging behaviours and reduce aggression
- Increase your children’s self-esteem and self-confidence,
and their social, emotional, self-control and problem-solving skills
When: Wednesdays, 14 February – 16 May 2018 (EXCEPT during school holidays)
Where: Pendle Hill (please call for details)
FREE childcare and transport* available
*Transport only available in certain areas, and for families meeting specific criteria — please call for details
Places are limited, so bookings are essential.
Call Wendy or Zoe on 9636 8437.
This program has been made possible by funding from NSW Government through the Parramatta Stronger Communities Fund, so priority will be given to parents/carers living in the Parramatta local government area.
Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) Group
This group is in the planning stages; it is anticipated to commence in March 2018, in Pendle Hill.
Please contact Wendy on 9636 8437 to register interest.
Click here to join our mailing list to receive information about upcoming parenting groups.
- Can’t see the group or topic you were hoping for? Click here to let us know what group/topic you would be interested in in the future. You might also like to check out the Resourcing Parents website, to find out about parenting groups/courses being run by other organisations elsewhere in Sydney.