Each term we offer different parenting programs. In term 4, 2020, we are running the Bringing Up Great Kids parenting program online!
Bringing Up Great Kids – Term 4, 2020 – Online (via Zoom)
About Bringing Up Great Kids:
Bringing Up Great Kids is a reflective, mindful, respectful program that provides parents with an opportunity to reflect on their parenting journey.
Bringing Up Great Kids provides a friendly and safe environment for parents to learn from each other as they continue their parenting journey.
The Bringing Up Great Kids program supports parents and carers to:
- learn more about the origins of their own parenting style and how it can be more effective;
- identify the important messages they want to convey to their children and how to achieve this;
- learn more about brain development in children and its influence on their thoughts, feelings and behaviour;
- understand the meaning behind children’s behaviours, and how to respond to children’s underlying feelings and needs;
- explore new ways of communicating with children;
discover ways for parents to take care of themselves and to find support when they need it.
Dates: Tuesday mornings for 5 weeks, 27 October – 24 November
Where: ONLINE via Zoom
What will it be like online?
Sessions will be held online, for 2 hours each week, at the set dates and times above. As well as seeing and hearing the group facilitators, you will be able to see and hear other participants, watch videos, participate in group exercises and discussions, learn new parenting ideas and share your experiences – all in the safety and comfort of your own home!
What equipment will I need?
To participate, you will need a device that has an internet connection, a connected camera, speakers and a microphone (or phone).
Places are limited. Bookings are essential.
To register, please call 0415 391 758.
Alternatively, you can fill out our Expression of Interest form here
Click here to join our mailing list to receive information about upcoming parenting groups.
Can’t see the group or topic you were hoping for? Click here to let us know what group/topic you would be interested in in the future. You might also like to check out the Resourcing Parents website, to find out about parenting groups/courses being run by other organisations elsewhere in Sydney and NSW.